High-purity graphite crucible also capable of casting 31 mm glass disks. 44.4 mm O.D. x 38.1 mm tall. 31 mm I.D. with flat bottom. 27 mL capacity. Sold in packs of 10 crucibles.
Note: Glass disks cast in graphite crucibles will have round faces which should be polished flat for analytical accuracy.
- Specifically designed with a flat bottom for casting 31 mm diameter glass disks.
- Cost effective alternative to precious metal crucibles and molds.
- Disposable and eliminates the need for time-consuming cleaning procedures and the possibility of cross-sample contamination.
- Chemically inert and heat-resistant.
- Made of high-purity graphite with total metallic impurity limitsof 2 ppm.
- Ideal for trace-level analytical work.
||High Purity Graphite
|Overall Outer Diameter
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.