Regular-purity graphite crucible. 38.1 mm O.D. x 46.0 mm tall.25.4 mm I.D. with flat bottom. 20 mL capacity. Sold in packs of 10 crucibles.
- Cost effective alternative to precious metal crucibles.
- Disposable and eliminates the need for time-consuming cleaning procedures and the possibility of cross-sample contamination.
- Chemically inert and heat-resistant.
- Made of regular purity graphite with impurities ranging from 10 to 100 ppm each of Mg, Fe, Al, Si and Cu.
- Well suited for most basic borate fusion applications.
|Overall Outer Diameter
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.