3644-150 - UltraBind®, 150 g
Specially formulated UltraBind® powder with a particle size of less than 20 µm. 150 gram bottle. Combines the moisture resistance of Paraffin Binder along with the ease of removing a prepared disk from the die set associated with the Cellulose Binder. UltraBind may include low levels of NaCl. Will bond 200–250 disks or provide matrix for 25–35 supported-sample disks.
- Ideal for samples which crumble or ablate after pressing.
- Blends quickly and completely with samples at 10-25% by weight toform XRF sample disks.
- Can be used undiluted as a sample matrix with the sleeve-and-plunger technique.
- Self lubricating and will not stick to the pellet die.
- Moisture resistant and resists cracking and swelling in storage.
- Bonds 200-250 sample disks or provides matrix for 25-35 supportedsample disks.
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.