Pre-flared, shallow, thin-walled aluminum cap for reinforcing XRF pellets. Commonly used in the production of pressed power sample disks for XRF but also used for OES and other analytical techniques. Forms the bottom and sides of the finished pellet.
31 mm wide x 8 mm deep. Produces pellets 31 mm x 5 mm. Sold in units of 1000.
- Ensures a snug fit against the walls of the pellet die.
- Prevents sample loss and pellet jamming.
- Reinforces sample disks to resist chipping and breaking.
- Makes sample disks easier to remove from the pellet die.
- Minimizes contamination during sample handling.
- Protects the bore of the pellet die from abrasive samples.
- Compatible with 3623 31 mm Evacuable Pellet Die Set
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.