Shallow, thin-walled aluminum cap for reinforcing XRFpellets. Commonly used in the production of pressed power sample disks for XRF but also used for OES and other analytical techniques. Forms the bottom and sides of the finished pellet.
38 mm wide x 9 mm deep. Produces pellets 40 mm x5 mm. Sold in bags of 100.
- Makes sample disks easier to remove from the pellet die.
- Minimizes contamination during sample handling.
- Protects the bore of the pellet die from abrasive samples.
- Painted outer surface prevents seizure in the die and facilitateslabeling.
- Compatible with 3614 40 mm Evacuable Pellet Die Set.
- Can be used in conjunction with 3618 Edge-Flaring Tool to achievea tighter fit in the pellet die.
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.