Disposable micro X-ray cell with collar used through out the world for fast, dependable, reproducible running of small, air-sensitive or hazardous samples in XRF spectrometers. Includes two polyethylene snap-rings, collar, and open body. Requires thin window film. Sold in units of 100.
- 6.3 mm window is centered in standard 31 mm sample holder.
- Only requires 0.5 mL of sample.
- Can be run with open back, sealed window back, or with 3524 Micro-porous Teflon® Film.
- For hazardous or sensitive samples, top can be fitted with a standard 7 x 13 mm serum bottle closure for injection, purging, or sample isolation.
- Made of contaminate-free polyethylene.
- Designed to fit into the major suppliers of XRF spectrometers such as PANalytical, Rigaku, Bruker, and Thermo Instruments.
|Window Plane Outer Diameter
|Overall Outer Diameter
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.