Disposable open-ended X-ray cell with collar used throughout the world for fast, dependable, reproducible running of unusual and hard-to-handle samples in XRF spectrometers. Includes two polyethylene snap-rings, collar, and open body. Requires thin window film. Sold in units of 1000.
- Ideal for unusual or hard-to-handle samples such as slurries, sludge, pastes, and viscous materials like glue tar and RTV sealant.
- Squared snap-ring design insures proper positioning in standard 31 mm sample holders.
- Collar holds ring in place while film is being applied.
- Can be run with open back, sealed window back, or with 3524 Micro-porous Teflon® Film.
- Made of contaminate-free polyethylene.
- Designed to fit into the major suppliers of XRF spectrometers such as PANalytical, Rigaku, Bruker, and Thermo Instruments.
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.