Disposable closed X-ray cell with collar used throughout the world for fast, dependable, reproducible running of liquid samples in XRF spectrometers. Includes a polyethylene snap-ring and cup with snap-post vent and reservoir. Requires thin window film. Sold in bags of 100.
- Patented snap-open seal for venting volatile samples ensures a smooth flat window for improved precision.
- Reservoir cup catches any liquids that expand through the vent, guarding against spillage in inverted-optic spectrometers.
- Roughened surface within the reservoir cup facilitates labeling.
- Made of contaminate-free polyethylene.
- Designed to fit into the major suppliers of XRF spectrometers such as PANalytical, Rigaku, Bruker, and Thermo Instruments.
|Window Plane Outer Diameter
|Overall Outer Diameter
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.