Ultralene® thin window film for XRF liquid sample cups. 0.16 mil (4 µm) thick. Supplied as continuous roll 2-7/8 in. (73 mm) wide, 300 ft. (92 m) long.
- Considered to offer the best balance between X-ray transmission, chemical resistivity, strength, and purity.
- 4 µm thickness allows for a greater degree of X-ray transmissionand makes it ideal for light-element analysis.
- Reasonably resistant to acids, bases, and many organic chemicals,but can be attacked by aromatic and halogenated hydrocarbons.
- Heat resistant up to 100°C.
- Box has a serrated edge for tearing thin window film to desired length.
Application notes and product literature may not be available for all SPEX SamplePrep accessories. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for help with your specific application or product needs.
MSDS may not be available for this product. Contact us if you would like to receive the MSDS for this product.